Animal Reiki means the world to me. Because of my darling Dolly dog. She is the reason I learned Reiki in the first place and she is the reason my life was changed by Reiki. She was a rescue dog, but on that day, she actually rescued me and not the other way around.
This is the reason I will never stop fighting for rescue dogs and helping animals to be the best they can be through Reiki, and after completing CPD courses in Reiki for Animals, Animal Communication, Understanding Dogs, Basic Dog First Aid, IMDT Rehabilitating aggressive dogs, IMDT Dog Body Language, I completed IMDT 2 day career as a Dog Trainer Course, I feel that I can apply what I know to make the lives of animals better, customising Reiki to each individual case.
I also love to pass on to people how they can apply Reiki to their own animals by becoming an animal Reiki practitioner – Find out more about training in Animal Reiki here
- “Our dog has improved so much since her Reiki! She was so nervous of visitors, we couldn’t have people round our house at all, and now we’re having barbecues with a house full of people, and she’s behaving (almost!!) perfectly! Thank you Kat for all your help, it’s made such a huge difference to our lives”
- “Thank you so much Kat – animal Reiki really helps my 3 to relax. The difference from when you arrive to when you leave is amazing – and they’re all still snoozing now 3 hour later! Incredible!”
- “Simba and I both had Reiki today – all I can tell you is that Kat Shaw is amazing. We are both so relaxed, and I’ve not heard a peep from him!”
- “Kat has carried out treatments on both me and my dogs and all I can say is she is brilliant. Very highly recommended for any issues you or your pets are facing.”
What can animal Reiki help with?
As with us humans, sometimes the lives of our animals are not always easy, Reiki can help to manage their stress, anxiety, hyperactivity, physical illness, pain, post-operative wounds, behavioural problems, emotional healing, nervousness and much more.
Distance Animal Reiki
I always visit animals in the comfort if their own home, but sometimes distance Reiki is needed. It could be because you live too far a distance for me to travel, or because the animal may be showing signs of aggression or has become untrusting.
Distance Reiki suits so many animals and their owners, because it can be sent at any time, and the effects are as powerful as if I were in the room with the animal.
Don’t believe me? Let’s hear from some satisfied animal owners:
- “Honestly, I am the biggest Reiki sceptic, but this is the second time he’s had distance Reiki and I am honestly so impressed and amazed!”
- “I cannot believe the difference since Wilma started having distance For a dog who could only walk up to the end of the garden and back, she now goes around the block a few times a day! She visibly has so much more energy and her arthritis doesn’t seem to be bothering her as much – even the vet noticed! We are thrilled!”
- “Kat, I’m not sure what you’ve done, but you really are a miracle worker with the Reiki! All of a sudden, about 5 minutes after I put the phone down to you, he just stopped the constant scratching and is all chilled out again.”
Initial consultation and Reiki treatment (approx. 1 hour) £40
Animal Reiki treatment (approx. 45 minutes) £35
Animal Communication (added onto Reiki treatment) £15
All Animal Reiki treatments outside St. Albans will have a £5 minimum travel cost added
Please contact me to book
My drive to help as many animals as possible is not limited to household pets, but all wildlife and especially rescue animals I started offering Reiki to the dogs and cats at Glendee Rescue over 4 years ago, and find it not only hugely beneficial to them, but also, these loving souls are my greatest teachers.
Glendee Rescue is owned and run by Georgina Armstrong, whose mission is to save as many animals as possible from being put to sleep, through no fault of their own and to place them in loving homes, giving them a second chance for happiness. Approximately 7.6 million animals enter animal shelters nationwide every year. Of those, approximately 3.9 million are dogs and 3.4 million are cats. Just last year, a total of 102,363 strays were picked up by UK councils and ended up in pounds. There, they have 7 days to be claimed or find a rescue space. If this doesn’t happen, they are euthanized.
These animals cannot speak for themselves, which is why you will never stop hearing me speak for them.
Please visit: http://www.glendeedogrescue.com/