Following on from the huge success of Happy Children Wellbeing Conference, March 17th 2018 saw the first ever Happy Teen Wellbeing Weekender, and the second Happy Teens Wellbeing Weekender will be returning on 4th May 2019!
Did you know?
- According to suicide.org, a teen takes his or her own life every 100 minutes.
- Suicide is the third-leading cause of death for young people ages 15 to 24.
- Approximately 20 % of teens experience depression before they reach adulthood.
- Up to 1 in 15 young people deliberately self-harm.
- Nearly 80,000 young people suffer from depression.
- One half of all mental illnesses begin by the age of 14.
And this is why there is a need for Happy Teens Wellbeing conference.
Join us on 4th May 2019 for the second Happy Teens Wellbeing Weekender, where professionals in youth mental health and wellbeing and resilience will be coming together again to help you and your teenager to navigate those tricky teen years.
Talks and workshops will be running consecutively to cater for you, as a parent, carer, teacher or anybody who works with teenagers, as well as the teenagers themselves, covering issues such as resilience, social media, exam stress, relationships, body image, friendships, cyber bullying, anxiety and much more – with helpful strategies to take home and implement into your lives!
Buy tickets here:
The event will be held at Nicholas Breakspear School in St Albans in support of Rephael House Counselling Services and The OLLIE Foundation. 20% of all profit from ticket sales and all money made from the raffle will be split between both charities.
There is free parking on site and the school is easily accessible from the A1, M1 and M25