Following on from the huge success of Happy Children Wellbeing Conferences, Happy Teen Wellbeing Weekender offers a day of advice, help and support on all subjects surrounding the emotional, mental and physical wellbeing of teens.
Did you know?
- According to suicide.org, a teen takes his or her own life every 100 minutes.
- Suicide is the third-leading cause of death for young people ages 15 to 24.
- Approximately 20 % of teens experience depression before they reach adulthood.
- Up to 1 in 15 young people deliberately self-harm.
- Nearly 80,000 young people suffer from depression.
- One half of all mental illnesses begin by the age of 14.
And this is why there is a need for Happy Teens Wellbeing conference, where professionals in youth mental health, wellbeing and resilience come together to help you and your teenager to navigate those tricky teen years. Workshops cover issues such as resilience, social media, exam stress, relationships, body image, friendships, cyber bullying, anxiety, school stress, LGBT, relaxation, suicide prevention and much more – with helpful strategies to take home and implement into your lives!