“Is my child as happy as they can be?”
“How do I know if I am doing things right?”
“Am I making the best decisions?”
Do you wonder how you can most effectively help your children to cope with the daily stress of life, whilst making sure that they are resilient, fulfilled and calm and most importantly…happy?
With approximately 3,400 children aged 5-10 years old having a mental health disorder, Happy Children Wellbeing Conferences are a break through in help to reduce these statistics. 2 extremely successful conferences have already been held, and planning is already underway for the 2019 conference, where the aim is to bring together a range of experts in their fields of child wellbeing, development, mental health and parenting skills to offer their advice, insights, support and guidance in order to help you to help your children to be the happiest they can be.
These events are for parents, teachers, professionals and anybody who works with children, offering professional speakers as well as a multitude of exhibitor stalls all there to help YOU.
Pressures have never been so extreme, and in our desperate attempts to make our children ‘happy’, we are sent into a spin of constant self-doubt as parents.
As all of us struggle to make sense of a world that has become faster, more complex more instant and less personal than ever before, and we want to ensure that our children are prepared for this future. We are a generation that has never worked such long hours, relaxed so little, been so connected and been so unfulfilled.
And as statistics are showing us that 1 in 10 children suffer a mental health issue before the age of 10 (with this number increasing to 1 in 4 children as they progress through secondary school) we need to know the signs and be able to help our children.
Happy Children Wellbeing Conference is definitely the day for you, and 20% of all profit from ticket sales will go to our amazing charity – Rephael House Counselling Centre (Reg: 1109437).
I look forward to seeing you there!
Still undecided as to whether this day is for you?
Check out some feedback from last year’s conference:
- “Hi Kat, just wanted to drop you a line to say congratulations on a really well put together event! You really know your stuff and it’s refreshing that we all want the same thing and that is “happiness”, and with your help, I strongly intend to achieve just that!”
- “You did an outstanding job organising this conference, you are so gifted at everything you do and you are such a great speaker – so natural and fun.”
- “I really enjoyed the day, such a wonderful concept and well needed in schools and for parents. You should definitely extend that and replicate in local area and then spread the message across the country!”
- “A really amazing day, jam packed with useful information. I came away buzzing, I felt there was a great atmosphere, and everyone was so lovely and friendly and I have taken away some very helpful tips!”
- “There was a very good atmosphere: laid back, open spirited, welcoming, really good vibes. I think that it was much encouraged by Kat who, at the beginning of the conference, insisted on people taking the time to meet and talk to each other and to ask questions to the speakers. Made me feel as if I wasn’t alone.”
- “Kat’s first launching speech, was so funny and relaxed (and super interesting) that it gave the tone for the rest of the day.”
- “You did an absolutely brilliant job and I hope you are super proud of everything you achieved with the conference – not only did the day go so well but just think about the amazingly positive impacts your, yes your conference is going to have on so many people, both parents and kids alike – that is very cool 😍😍”
- “A really positive, informative and energising day and I really enjoyed meeting /speaking with such a great group of people who are all really passionate about sharing knowledge and experience to make a difference and have a positive impact.”
- “Massive congratulations!! It was a truly brilliant conference! I learnt so much and yes you must do another one!”
- “Kat, you were a fantastic speaker and held it all together. Job completed to highest standard. Wish my girls had you as their teacher!”
- “The conference was excellent. I rank everything as excellent.”
- “Fab! Please can we have another one?”
- “Wow – I can’t say anything else!”
- “This conference has been life changing for me and my children – I will forever be so grateful.”